GET TO KNOW JEANNEAU
What We Love About Our NC 1095
For Nari and Kathryne, the quest to find the perfect boat for their growing family in the Pacific Northwest was a long one. But after years of looking, they stepped on board the NC 1095 and it checked all the boxes!
↓ WATCH VIDEO BELOW ↓
KEY FEATURES ABOUT THE NC 1095
- EASY ACCESS The NC 1095 features recessed sidedecks allowing for safe movement around the boat. There is a side gate to starboard, making access on and off easy
- INNOVATIVE HELM STATION There is a sliding door at the helm that provides the skipper with direct access to the sidedeck. This is a big help while docking, coming alongside another boat, or getting fuel.
- COMFORTABLE FORWARD LOUNGE The forward sundeck has room for two with lifting backrests, which creates additional entertaining space while onboard.
- BRIGHT INTERIOR SALON The NC 1095 was designed for life on one level. When you step inside the salon, the two sliding hatches sunroof and hull windows allow for plenty of natural light. The aft sliding doors open fully, connecting both interior and exterior spaces.
- VERSATILE SEATING Inside the salon, there is a dinette to port. The copilot seat can tilt forward and back allowing for the seat to be used when dining. The entire seating area and table converts into an additional berth as well.
- FULLY EQUIPPED GALLEY The galley is large and fully functional with a surprising amount of storage space in both the upper and lower cabinets. There is a sink, 21-gallon fridge, and optional gas burner or vitroceramic cooktop.
- THREE CABIN POSSIBILITIES A nicely appointed owner’s cabin forward complete with large center-line bed, and long windows down each side, greatly enhance the overall comfort for the master of the ship. The guest cabin to port offers roomy accommodations for kids or another couple. A third cabin to starboard can be utilized as either an additional double berth or simply additional storage with an optional 21-gallon fridge.
- LARGE HEAD + SHOWER To port is a large head with a separated shower area and an opening porthole for ventilation.
- MODULAR COCKPIT A large L-shaped or U-shaped cockpit lounge comfortably fits a large group and easily converts into a spacious sunpad. The transom platforms are on both sides of the outboard engines, making boarding safe and easy.