Jeanneau Sponsors Take the Wheel during Annapolis Boat Show 2018
Thinking about getting a new boat but have yet to try Jeanneau? Join us in Annapolis in October and take the wheel of a Jeanneau sailboat! We are once again sponsoring the Take the Wheel program this year and we will have a the following models as part of the program:
- Sun Odyssey 349 | Length 33’11” | Beam 11’3” | 2/3 Cabins
The Sun Odyssey 349 is the perfect combination of performance, comfort and safety at sea. With two or three cabins, a spacious saloon, functional galley, high quality woodwork accents with an incredibly bright, well-lit interior, she has it all.
- Sun Odyssey 389 | Length 37’2”| Beam 12’4”| 2/3 Cabins
The Sun Odyssey 389 offers speed, stability and good seakeeping. A true cruiser designed by Marc Lombard she features many accessible storage compartments, large aft cabins, and a bright interior salon. The Sun Odyssey 389 has racy and modern lines with a fully equipped cockpit.
- Sun Odyssey 440 | Length 42’7”| Beam 14’| 2/3/4 Cabins
An entirely new generation of Jeanneau, completely reimagined to meet the needs of today’s cruising sailor. From the inclined side decks and convertible coamings to the split rigging and gentle companionway, life aboard has never been so comfortable.
- Sun Odyssey 519 | Length: 51’8” | Beam: 15’4” | Cabins: 3/4/5
Pure elegance, seaworthy qualities and unequaled comfort describe the Sun Odyssey 519. This spacious sailboat offers a high functionality and aesthetic appeal.
Take the Wheel is a great opportunity to demo sailboats, compare one against the other, fast track your boating buying knowledge, and narrow the search for your new boat.
If you want to take the helm before Annapolis Boat Show we can arrange that! Click below to make an appointment and we will arrange a private tour with a dealer before you take the helm. And of course, if you buy a new Jeanneau, the sail is on us!
Take the Wheel is an on-and-off water learning experience. The morning session covers sailboat design, how to maximize your boating pleasure, and budget. In the afternoon you’ll sail aboard your choice of two out of eight yachts and have a chance to get a stem to stern look with wind in the sails. Find the best boat for your personal sailing needs. Demo various sizes and styles of sailboats. Experts will be on board to answer your specific questions.
Regardless of whether you plan to day sail on the Chesapeake Bay, cruise close to home, or to fulfill a dream to sail off into the sunset, Take the Wheel is a worthy launch site.
- Morning instruction by renowned experts
- Afternoon on-the-water sailing experience
- Opportunity to sea trial two catamarans and monohulls of your choice
- Continental breakfast and lunch
- Top off your day with a complimentary PainKiller at the famous Pusser’s Caribbean Grill
- Choice of dates: Friday, October 5th, Saturday, October 6th, and Sunday, October 7th
- Multi-day admission ticket to United States Sailboat Show
- Complimentary one year basic BoatU.S. membership – $30 Value